Software Engineering (SWE)
- Foundations of the Development of large Software Systems
- Component based Software Engineering
- Attributes of Frameworks
- Multi-tier Architecture of Frameworks for Information Systems, e.g. SPRING
- Inversion of Control (IoC)
- Aspect-oriented programming
- Model-driven software development
- Software families / software product lines
- Software Quality Management
- Software Components
- Foundations of Software Frameworks
- IoC (Inversion of Control)
- Aspect-oriented Programming
- SPRING Framework
Students understand how Software Components work together.
Students are able to develop large software systems using frameworks.
Students can use this knowledge to evaluate proper methods and tools for a given context for optimized development of large software systems.